Wednesday, June 24, 2009

voice changeover

it is time
for the phone to ring
it has been six minutes
since the last ring...
...
..
..

for what are we waiting?
something to say?
a game to play?
a reg to be signed?
I can wait.

sitting silently, actually laying facedown with his face on some plastic piece. crazy telephone. his cord sometimes floats in the air and i have to strap it to the desk because if I'm not careful the cord can knock important documents all over the place and put us behind schedule. Also the phone sometimes calls random people and tells them, using my voice (he has programed and can reproduce every vowel and consonent I say accurately) that I'm going to buy a coffee and would they like one. I can't buy everyone coffee! that's crazy! Crazy little phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment