Tuesday, June 30, 2009

the thirtyeth

it's da been
da little
da while da since i'de don
wrote in dis ting here
hurr
heayar
i write quick.
cuz the boss comes
and I ain't want him to see me writing on the computer in the
box right here cuz it's worse
than on the notebook that sits in my desk lap
if you know what i say
you know what I say?
I knewed it.
I kneeeewwwwwed it.
I always knewed it since the day I's born
Although I don't remember much that day but what I knew.
Hard to remember some things, know what i mean?
little silly finger lips.
little hair knuckle rips.
Fits play jips in kits and cats
and pink box rings encircle my square writings
publish the now save the post
label the site and let the whole world know
or just those who chime in every once in a while
that dogs can fly just like birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment