Thursday, June 18, 2009

real scrambleamble

shiboom er ang er ang er ang
i added an extra syllable this tame
for to see that i can do other thang
and see i did it we proud of me!
when i say we what i mean is he
who lives inside of me that's he
the writer who writes different all de time
and tries his best to do da reel rhyme
da kine yo can rememba

but to doze who knows dat it ain't like dat
dat de butta in de ayar ain't a really gooby splat
it's a thing in the game of the final inning
plopped by bankershmout of the grin team grinning
sending rockets
tru da ayar
to da moon
way ova dayer

i say dis wit conviction
dat you can do dat ting
dat when i eat dem cake
i scrape off awl de icing
awl of it
every last drop
till my peice of bread has nothin on top

i like it like that
simple n sweet
for to bake ma cake
in da oven in da kitchen

it's all about de bakin
take the spices n put um in
start wit de begetables
den put in dat chicken leg
wit suga n salt

i like suga n salt
n fat wit everytang
i can' get enough that stuff
i like it drippin out ma brain
till i'm like a dorito chip
covered in powdered sugar
fried in crisco
then served on top of butter

mmm mmm
maybe das why i'm outta shape
i ain't go no diet technitian
to tell me what to eat
so i eat dem doritos
wit a snicka for dessert
then 2nd desert is butter sugar
my own special recipe

but who cares about food not me
i cares about what important in life
like bein true to da kids n parents
and hopefully findin a wife

but i can' fin' no wife righ' now
cuz i always in dis closet
i could find a closet wife
on the internet somewhere

that might be kind of odd
since i'm not into the internet thing
i'm more about the face to face
real life baby that's me

I don't know how else to say it
but I don't want to live digitally
I want a 3d existence
not something on a screen

the most 3d existence i know
is the combination of sound and sight
to produce music is what's right
if this is the principle in my mind

and i follow these principles
day and night
i meditate on them
with all of my heart, soul, and might

in hopes that one day i might
ahieve higher heights
closer to the creating one
who created all creating rights

created creators to create creations
for days and weeks and centuries
then even more time than that
then even more than that
then more
then more
more
more
more

moer
lawn moer
lawn moer in my yard
lawn moer in my yard at home
lawn moer in my yard at home in stafford va

do you see where I'm going with this?
it is from where I came
all i do is draw circles all day
i don't end up anywhere important
i don't contribute new information
people in my village still hunt and gather
but it's okay because we like it

so let us hunt
let us gather
mostly gather as we're not all meat eaters
but for those who want, let them have
then the consequences of having
for those that have not,
let them not
and be happy that they have not

i'm sure that i have
and i'm sure that i have not
i'm at each end of the spectrum
i wrote the instructions
i created the handbook
the rulebook
the follow up book
the how to for dummies book
all those books
on both sides of the spectrum
all those books
on both sides of the spectrum

but i won't let it be mother mary oh no
because last time i walked through that door i stubbed my big toe
and now it hurts every time i move
there ain't nothin i can do
there ain't nothin i can do

except play with these words
in non-uniform fashion
it is kind of like singing
perhaps it will become a passion
i'de be okay with that
i try to follow those
because dynamism is dynamic
and i don't like static
because i look up to my elders
in positions better than i
who have lived longer than i
know way more than i
i and i
says jahpaul

this draft is getting long.
no one will ever read this
this should be in a diary somewhere
not a wasted internet url
but i am the gibberish spice
in my existential meaningless plights
endulging creativity
without a frame to work in
but i'm in a frame
and i can't get out
it's called a computer screen


my creativity is limited to the computer screen
i guess also my brain
can't be creative out of my brain
that would be difficult
cuz brain is roots
roots is stuff
stuff the shnuff bluff
and cuff the railing to hillary duff
say what?
what what?
be careful with those rhymes!
they can get you in trouble

if there is anything i can do
by golly i will do it
even if i don't like it
i can still try it
but if you tell me what to do
and i end up not liking it
will i have wished to do what i done before
before i tried it?

it is possible things could end up this way
that some people don't think other than what they say
a thoughtless mind and a thoughtful tounge
it didn't hurt everyone
in fact it was good for some

No comments:

Post a Comment