Thursday, June 18, 2009

This, as well, gets no title

blinky blinky blinky I
can sort of feel my pinky
but not actually really
cuz I soaked it in a pickle jar last night

That's an old family remedy
for fixin the finger itch
that happens when you push the emergency button
the one you should never push

so now I's got the numb pinky
but I'm typing anyway
about Lord knows what
but hey hey hey hey hey hey

hey hey
hey hey hey hey
shaniqua don't live here no more

that's what they said in middle school
some still do

but I say shaka kahn
you says mouse pad
I say my day has been come and had
it's coming in the future - the day of last days.

sickle pickle nickle
on the sun's rays
just for fun plays
outlined by the defense coach
who has the pet roach
he keeps in a jar under his bed

let the rhymes lead
the story will soon follow
if no rhyme appears
then bring the story to a hault.

it's not your fault.
don't be so hard on yourself.
not all words can rhyme well! see!

orange

door hinge.
boring. inge.

tough - you see! yesyesyes you see.
I know you see because you tell me then I say rad you see.

read through once then go back again
check and see if you missed something the first time because I want this to be good for the administrator! bang pop pow crunch!
Go get me a coffee and a doughnut for my lunch! treat the system with respect.
love the paper napkin deck.
built by the crazy art man
who finishes all of his crazy plans
like using toothpicks to create san fran
then being called by the ripley's man
but turning it down cuz it's not for sail
that's what I'de do - more power to ya. brotha.

that otha guys' a sucka who lacks a toothpick model of sanfran. I would hate to be lacking in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment