Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My day is already through



There is no better way to wake up
than drinking a cup of coffee
sunlight pouring in
the walls being painted green by Evalyn

it's the morning
the day may never start
it don't have to
if I don't want it to
I could lay here all day
and what could you say
if I want to live slower
i'll do it that way

nothing going on
i threw away my clock
i am rewriting
this song from the top
a vacation at home
one long overdue
you can come if you want
my day is already through
nothing more for me to do
my day is already through

I used to always run around
like there was something to be found
didn't know that the only way to catch it
was to stop and sit down

taking it easy
that's how i'll do it
ain't no reason
to rush through it

No comments:

Post a Comment