Monday, September 14, 2009

wrong time zone

what i have to do
what i have got to do
what they've told me I need to do
what I've decided I need to do
do what needs to be done
finish the tasks that I've begun
leave no projects undone
list of priorities - start with 1

what i want to do
how i want to spend my time
the time i have
what i like to do
what i would want to like to do
what i would like to want to do
do what i want with my time for their happiness
for my happiness
for whose happiness
for what purpose
for what love
for what joke
for what end i have begun

what has happened
what i did
what i tried to do and
what actually took place
and how i thought about what i needed to do
how i liked to think about what needed to be done

what is to come
in every blurp
what i want
what i need
what i done
what will come

what what what what what what what what what what what what what will come
love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love has

it is time to throw away clocks that are set on a different time zone - they don't function for my purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment